Featured Articles


Property Development – Case Studies

QCL has acted on the construction of some 2000 apartments in Auckland’s CBD & spearheaded consent projects for some of New Zealand’s largest ever property developments.

Can I sponsor my parents for residency in New Zealand?

If you have held your residence visa for at least 3 years, you may be eligible to sponsor your parents for residency.

Discover Aucklands Best Property Team

Queen City Law are experts in property law with a huge passion for property development.  See our recent construction projects or some of our recent projects.

Has your visa expired? You can request a new visa under section 61

My visa expired what do I do? It can be tricky for those on student visas and those on work visas to know what to do next.

Buying or starting a Business?

New Zealand is a welcome exciting place to do business, it has a simple tax code and a simple process for setting up a business.

What is a character waiver?

What happens when a person lodges an application with INZ but has a criminal record. Ask us if you need a character waiver to supplement your application for residency or work permit.