Why Invest In NEW ZEALAND?
Auckland Median Price has Increased 103% over the last 10 Years (Real Estate Institute of New Zealand April 2013)
Queen City Law are pleased to present new opportunities for city dwellers and investors alike. Check out our new properties for sale in Central Auckland, we represent some of the best developments currently available. Parkside Residence 35 Albert Street Auckland CBD, NZ and Queens Residence – 8 Airdale St, 273, Executive Residences
Reasons for Investing in NZ:
- NO STAMP DUTY
- NO LAND TAX
- LARGEST CITY IN NEW ZEALAND – 1.5 million population (Stats.govt.nz)
- RANKED 3RD MOST LIVEABLE CITY IN THE WORLD(Mercer quality of living survey 2012)
- PREDICTED TO BE HOME TO OVER 60% OF NZ POPULATION BY 2031(Stats NZ 2012)
- HOUSE PRICE GROWTH WAS 11% AND RENTAL GROWTH WAS 3.1%IN YEAR TO MARCH 2013 (Department of Building & Housing 2013)
- VERY STRONG CAPITAL GROWTH PREDICTIONS (Chief Economist for the Bank of NZ 2013)
- WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITIES
To see more properties for sale click here. To contact the QCL property team click here.
For more articles on migrating your business to New Zealand click here.