Queen City Law are experts in business migration to NZ. If you are interested in starting a business in NZ or starting a business in NZ as part of a migration plan, Queen City Law have the experience and services to help you.
Queen City Law offer personalised legal services during your immigration process. Our team of immigration lawyers Tom Huang, John Jon, Rita Worner, Tina Hwang Bradley So, Jan Chen, Ross Dillon and Marcus Beveridge are experts in business migration and work alongside you to get good results. We are in constant contact with the Asian Business Association in NZ and our team speak Malay, Tagalog, Spanish and Mandarin beside English.
We will arrange your Visitors Visa for an exploratory visit.
Heres what we can do for you to maximise the effectiveness of that first visit.
- Organising business meetings when you visit
- Research the market for business opportunities prior to your visit
- Assist in the negotiation if the applicant chooses to purchase all or part of an existing business
- Assistance with – opening NZ bank accounts, IRD registration
- Initial brief overview of the legal requirements of operating a business in New Zealand -Tax,employment etc
- Arrange a meeting with a Business professional to assist with your Business Plan, Financial Feasibility
- Preparation of all documentation requried to process your application with Immigration New Zealand and lodge applications for the approprate visa
- Continued contact with applicant until application approved.
- On arrival to New Zealand we will assist if required to find suitable accommodation, schooling etc
We will also assist you with – opening NZ bank accounts, IRD registration. We provide you with an overview of the legal requirements of operating a business in New Zealand – Tax,employment, then arrange a meeting with a Business professional to assist with your Business Plan, Financial Feasibility. To find out more about starting a business in NZ click here.
There are many useful tools on the Business.Govt site including.
Queen City Law will ensure all documentation required to process your application with Immigration New Zealand are lodged on time, with correct information, for the appropriate visa. Queen City Law like to finish the job, our lawyers will be in continuous contact with applicant until your application is approved.
To contact us click here. To read more about our Immigration lawyers click here.
For more articles about Business Migration click here.