With the recent Entrepreneur Work Visa changes, Queen City Law understands how tricky it can be to navigate your way through an application. Thanks to our knowledgeable immigration team, Queen City Law’s extensive online law library now has four new informative checklists to assist you with your Entrepreneur Work Visa, Entrepreneur Residence Visa, Investor Category 2 or Investor Plus application. Check out more documents in the Law Library here. Find out more about our Immigration practice here. Find out more about the immigration team click here.
Each handy checklist not only concisely explains the documentation that is required by Immigration New Zealand, but they also outline specific time frames, fee amounts and suggested forms of proof. Our Entrepreneur Work Visa checklist clearly sets out the points scale in a logical and user-friendly order. Please click here to contact us.
These mini-manual checklists can be downloaded below:
Please contact our experienced immigration team if you have any questions or need an expert legal opinion. Check out more of our past immigration articles listed below.
- Immigration and a NZ Ready Attitude 2014/06/09
- The Interplay Between Employment and Immigration Law 2014/05/19
- Investor 2 Category Immigration to NZ – What should I invest in? 2013/11/20
- What is a Character Waiver? Immigration to NZ 2013/04/14
- Has your visa expired? You can request a new visa under section 61 of the Immigration Act 2009 2013/04/09
- What skills are immigration New Zealand looking for? – Skilled Migrant Skill Shortage List update 2012/05/14
- Medical Waivers for Immigration to New Zealand 2012/05/13