Queen City Law are proud to present a new CBD premises in the Heart of Aucklands ‘Learning Quarter’. This modern office space would be an Excellent Learning Business or Tech Startup Premises. The property is already tenanted and enjoys a good income flow. Check out this CBD property and more listed by our property team on Queen City Property.
- Situated on City Road, a dual carriageway between Symonds St and Queen St
- This building is in a peripheral CBD office location with easy access to the Auckland CBD, public transport and motorway networks
- The area is known as the ‘Learning Quarter’ due to it’s proximity to Auckland’s major tertiary education providers. The 45 Carparks are a big plus in a city short on any parking. Superior Investment in Auckland CBD, Discerning Investors and Businesses. Check out the full property PDF here.
For more about Marcus Beveridge click here. The area is known as the ‘Learning Quarter’ due to it’s proximity to Auckland’s major tertiary education providers. It is easy walk to Sky Tower Auckland Domain Britomart University of Auckland Viaduct Auckland University of Technology Aotea Square Victoria Park Skycity Casino Victoria Park Market. Tenanted CBD Building with 45 carparksGreat Attractions just a walk away.
Auckland Domain. Britomart. University of Auckland. Sky Tower.Viaduct Auckland. University of Technology. Aotea Square.Victoria Park.Skycity Casino.Victoria Park Market
￼WHY INVEST IN NEW ZEALAND?
- NO Stamp Duty » NO Land Tax
- NO re-selling restrictions to non-residents
- Auckland City is Ranked no.2 globally for capital growth (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Largest city in New Zealand – 1.5 million population (Stats.govt.nz)
- Ranked 3rd most liveable city in the world (Mercer quality of living survey 2012)
- Predicted to be home to over 60% of NZ population by 2031 (Stats NZ 2012)
- House Price growth was 28.8% in 2013 (Knight Frank Wealth Report 2014)
- Very Strong Capital Growth Predictions (Chief Economist for the Bank of NZ 2013)
- World Class Universities