On November 11, 2011 the Law Awards ceremony was at the brand new venue – Auckland’s Viaduct Events Centre. John Campbell returned as our Master of Ceremonies. Queen City Law was judged Winner: Queen City Law of the Prendos Property & Construction Law Award.
QCL won the Prendos Property and Construction Law Award at the NZ Law Awards last night. The firm is thrilled with the result and enjoyed a fantastic night at the Events Centre at the Viaduct.
QCL has won this award for a few years in a row now and is pleased to be recognised as a leader in these legal disciplines that we are passionate about.
This years finalists were all great legal teams from New Zealand’s top law firms.
The 2011 Finalists were:
Blackman Spargo Rural Law Ltd
Cavell Leitch Law
Queen City Law
Peter Ferguson, Simpson Grierson
Wynn Williams & Co
The criteria for the awards were laid down as a firm, lawyer, or barrister whom:
– provided excellence in client service
-possessed specialist expertise in advising on a broad range of commercial and other property transactions, which may include:
– commercial property development
– planning and development application processes
– subdivision and commercial/residential conveyancing transactions
– a thorough knowledge of all elements of the transaction, the sectors affected, and cross-disciplinary impacts
– superior dispute resolution skills
– understanding, monitoring, and responding to developments in the industries and the policy
– drafting construction contracts
– resolving construction disputes
-major infrastructure projects, roading contracts, energy projects, and/or commercial, industrial, and/or residential developments
Thanks to the award sponsor Award Sponsor:
For more information on the 2011 awards please visit
LAW AWARDS 2011